Trending: Wes Welker’s Big Derby Win, Air Suites
WES WELKER’S BIG DERBY WIN
California chrome wasn’t the only big winner this weekend at the Kentucky derby.
Denver Broncos receiver Wes Welker apparently had a very good day at the derby — and was kind enough to share the wealth.
Welker was seen leaving the derby with stacks of hundred dollar bills — and he started handing them out to a few lucky people.
Jeff Novak posted this tweet after the race on Saturday:
Wes Welker just handed everyone $100. pic.twitter.com/mtU9eOMonx
— Jeff Novak II (@Jeff_Novak) May 3, 2014
One man says he saw Wes hand six lucky people 100 bucks each, before a security officer stopped him.
Commercial air travel meets a 5-star hotel with Etihad Airlines’ new luxury, first class cabins.
The “Residence” cabins, offered on Etihad’s A380 airliners, include a VIP suite with a living room, double bedroom, and shower. It also comes with a butler, chef and concierge.
Smaller “Apartment” cabins are also available. They include a full-length bed, reclining seat, mini bar, swivel TV and personal vanity.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Remembering West Fertilizer Explosion 2 Years Later
- Hurst Woman Murdered In Apparent Domestic Dispute
- Stormy Weather Brings Dark Clouds To ACM Awards Events
- Prayer Service & Candlelight Vigil 2 Years After West Plant Explosion
- Dallas Homeowners File Suit Against Builder Of LBJ Expressway
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures