WES WELKER’S BIG DERBY WIN
California chrome wasn’t the only big winner this weekend at the Kentucky derby.
Denver Broncos receiver Wes Welker apparently had a very good day at the derby — and was kind enough to share the wealth.
Welker was seen leaving the derby with stacks of hundred dollar bills — and he started handing them out to a few lucky people.
Jeff Novak posted this tweet after the race on Saturday:
Wes Welker just handed everyone $100. pic.twitter.com/mtU9eOMonx
— Jeff Novak II (@Jeff_Novak) May 3, 2014
One man says he saw Wes hand six lucky people 100 bucks each, before a security officer stopped him.
Commercial air travel meets a 5-star hotel with Etihad Airlines’ new luxury, first class cabins.
The “Residence” cabins, offered on Etihad’s A380 airliners, include a VIP suite with a living room, double bedroom, and shower. It also comes with a butler, chef and concierge.
Smaller “Apartment” cabins are also available. They include a full-length bed, reclining seat, mini bar, swivel TV and personal vanity.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Police: RV Containing Pot-Laced Candy Catches Fire On Bridge
- New DART Line Extends Through Oak Cliff To UNT Dallas Campus
- Dog Alerts Neighbors To Fire, Unconscious Owner And Pet
- Figure Skater Scott Hamilton Diagnosed With 3rd Brain Tumor
- Bill Murray Honored As He Accepts Mark Twain Prize For Humor
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures