FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Two people were injured early Wednesday morning when an acquaintance attacked the victims with a knife at their home in Fort Worth.
Officers responded to a “cutting” call around 1:10 a.m. in the 600 block of Sargent Street.
According to police, the male acquaintance came over to the victims’ home on Tuesday night. At some point, an altercation occurred, and the attacker stabbed the 40-year-old male and 39-year-old female multiple times.
The attacker fled the location and is not yet in police custody.
Both victims were taken to a hospital by ambulance and are in stable condition.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Sign Free Agent WR Deonte Thompson To 1-Year Deal
- Jim Parsons Recalls Working With Stephen Hawking On “The Big Bang Theory”
- ‘That’s Just Extremely Odd’: Cougar Found In Empty Motel Room
- World Series Champion Astros Look Loaded Again In 2018
- Man Loses Thumb In Accident, Doctors Replace It With Big Toe
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures