Fort Worth Stabbing Leaves Two Injured
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people were injured early Wednesday morning when an acquaintance attacked the victims with a knife at their home in Fort Worth.
Officers responded to a “cutting” call around 1:10 a.m. in the 600 block of Sargent Street.
According to police, the male acquaintance came over to the victims’ home on Tuesday night. At some point, an altercation occurred, and the attacker stabbed the 40-year-old male and 39-year-old female multiple times.
The attacker fled the location and is not yet in police custody.
Both victims were taken to a hospital by ambulance and are in stable condition.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters
- Martinez, Rangers Top Marlins 5-4
- Djokovic, Federer Among Favorites To Win U.S. Open
- Joe Gibbs: Tony Stewart Is ‘A Racer’s Racer’
- Texas Regulators Approve Expansion Of Nuke Site
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures