FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) — Two people were injured early Wednesday morning when an acquaintance attacked the victims with a knife at their home in Fort Worth.
Officers responded to a “cutting” call around 1:10 a.m. in the 600 block of Sargent Street.
According to police, the male acquaintance came over to the victims’ home on Tuesday night. At some point, an altercation occurred, and the attacker stabbed the 40-year-old male and 39-year-old female multiple times.
The attacker fled the location and is not yet in police custody.
Both victims were taken to a hospital by ambulance and are in stable condition.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Anthony Joshua: ‘Wladimir Klitschko Is Underrated’
- Pirates Rookie Ngoepe 1st African Player To Reach Majors
- ESPN Laying Off 100 On-Air Employees
- Texas Senate Passes Bill Requiring School Bus Seat Belts
- Top 10 Names Revealed For April The Giraffe’s Calf
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures