DALLAS, Texas (AP) – A Dallas man given probation for raping a 14-year-old girl has been scheduled to appear before a judge.
Sir Young will appear in court Thursday morning before a different judge than the one who sentenced him and then questioned the veracity of the victim.
Prosecutors have asked for a full evaluation and potentially new restrictions for Young, a 20-year-old man who confessed to raping the girl at a high school even as she told him to stop.
Judge Jeanine Howard gave Young five years’ probation — and later told The Dallas Morning News that “she wasn’t the victim she claimed to be.”
Howard recused herself Friday, and Young’s case has been assigned to State District Judge Carter Thompson.
Young’s attorney, Scottie Allen, did not immediately return a phone message.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Adele To Perform At Grammy Awards On CBS
- Samsung To Announce Cause Of Galaxy Note 7 Fire On Jan. 23
- Texas Blocked From Cutting Planned Parenthood Funds
- Rangers Complete Deal With RHP Tyson Ross
- Missouri Women Beat Texas A&M 78-76 In OT
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures