VIDEO: DISD Superintendent Lays Out Pay For Performance Plan
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Pay teachers for experience and their education or the performance of their students. Thursday night the Dallas ISD superintendent laid out a plan to completely overhaul how the district’s teachers earn their wages.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Feds Appeal Texas Judge’s Rule Change Blocking Gay-Couple’s Medical Benefits
- Police Arrest Man Accused Of Illegal Buttocks Injections
- Remembering Selena: 20-Years Later
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr.
- Mavs Upgrade Monta After ‘Positive Practice’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures