DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Pay teachers for experience and their education or the performance of their students. Thursday night the Dallas ISD superintendent laid out a plan to completely overhaul how the district’s teachers earn their wages.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lakewood Neighbors Rally Around 4-Year-Old With Cancer
- 13 Years For Garland Man Convicted On Child Porn Charges
- Ex-Pro Bowler Washington Would Love Chance With Hometown Cowboys
- Cowboys RB Elliott Involved In Crash, Works From Sidelines At OTA
- NFL Pro Bowl Returning To Orlando In 2018
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures