WACO, Texas (AP) – Six men have been arrested in Waco on charges they raped a girl younger than 16.
Police told the Waco Tribune-Herald that the girl had left school early Thursday with several people she knew. They took her to a north Waco home where they sexually assaulted her.
The men were all students and former students of that school between 18 years and 20 years old.
Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said the men dropped her off at the school later. She told a friend about the assault and that friend told a member of the school staff. She was taken to a hospital. Police would not identify which school the victim attended.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Infant’s Death Inspires Family To Give Back During Holidays
- Texas H.S. Coaches ‘Starting the Conversation’ About Sexual Assault
- Appeals Court Halts Execution For Dad Who Killed Daughters
- Man Charged With Murder After Stabbing At Job Placement Center
- Mumps Immunizations Required For Returning Cleburne Students
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures