Update at 5:50 p.m. – The 2-month-old abducted from her mother’s car earlier today in Stephenville has been found safe. CBS 11’s Jason Allen confirmed with the baby’s grandparents that the she had been located. We are awaiting a news conference where more details will be released about where and how the baby was found.
STEPHENVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) — An Amber Alert has been issued for a two-month-old girl who was reportedly abducted this morning by an unknown female in Stephenville.
Police say Addalie Grace Christensen was last seen at 9:47 a.m. at 1070 W. Lingleville. The suspect, who is not related to the child, took the child from the mother’s car while she was getting her other children out of the car and fled on foot.
The child was wearing a dark blue onesie with red and white stars, as well as a red bow in her hair.
The suspect is described as a white female in her late 30s or early 40s, weighing 200 to 300 pounds. She has light brown or dark blonde hair, which is pulled back with a black or blue bandanna.
The suspect is wearing a long sleeve white shirt and blue jeans.
Officials believe the girl could be in immediate or grave danger. Anyone with any information is encouraged to call 9-1-1 or the Stephenville Police Department at 254-918-1273.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- With Too Many Starters, Houston’s Hinch Must Make Decision
- 5 More Former TCU Football Players Added To Lawsuit Against University
- Cuban To ESPN: Keeping Earl K. Sneed On Staff Was ‘Horrible Mistake’
- ‘Do Something!’ Trump Hears Emotional Students, Parents From Florida School
- Student Brings BB Gun To Bowie High School In Arlington
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures