DFW Drivers Are Getting Better…?
A new survey suggests Dallas/Fort Worth drivers are getting more courteous. In fact, north Texas drivers have risen 11 spots, to rank 13th in the nation, since the last survey in 2009. DFW and San Antonio are neck and neck in the survey and Houston ranked as the least courteous in the country. The 2014 Driver’s Seat Road Rage Survey looked at the 25 largest U.S. cities. Twenty-five hundred consumers, age 21 and above, who personally drive during rush hour were surveyed. (©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.) Latest News:
- Stars Sign Spezza To 4-Year Extension
- Package From FSU Shooter Found In Texas
- Five Things: Chiefs-Raiders Thursday Night Roundup
- Nearly 423,000 Lexus Vehicles Recalled
- Man In Wheelchair Dies In Euless Fire
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures