DFW Drivers Are Getting Better…?
A new survey suggests Dallas/Fort Worth drivers are getting more courteous. In fact, north Texas drivers have risen 11 spots, to rank 13th in the nation, since the last survey in 2009. DFW and San Antonio are neck and neck in the survey and Houston ranked as the least courteous in the country. The 2014 Driver’s Seat Road Rage Survey looked at the 25 largest U.S. cities. Twenty-five hundred consumers, age 21 and above, who personally drive during rush hour were surveyed. (©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.) Latest News:
- NFL Commissioner Deposition Shown At Super Bowl Seating Trial
- Ice Strands DART Rail Passengers For Hours
- Winter Weather Putting A Chill On Texas Food Truck Profits
- Road Conditions Quickly Deteriorate As Storm Hits Denton County
- Delayed Decision To Close UTA Angers Students
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures