A new survey suggests Dallas/Fort Worth drivers are getting more courteous. In fact, north Texas drivers have risen 11 spots, to rank 13th in the nation, since the last survey in 2009. DFW and San Antonio are neck and neck in the survey and Houston ranked as the least courteous in the country. The 2014 Driver’s Seat Road Rage Survey looked at the 25 largest U.S. cities. Twenty-five hundred consumers, age 21 and above, who personally drive during rush hour were surveyed. (©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.) Latest News:
- North Texas Man Gets Surprise In Mail Box From A ‘Secret Santa’
- Former Arlington Lamar Football Coach Eddy Peach Passes Away At 76
- AP Source: Giants Agree To Trade Matt Moore To Rangers
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Can Cowboys Win A Must-Win?
- Long-Serving North Texas Hospital Shutting Down
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures