DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – This weekend, you will see plenty of interesting people wandering around downtown Dallas — some dressed up to the hilt as the latest edition of Dallas Comic Con returns to North Texas.
And this year, Dallas Comic Con is even bigger! In fact it has gotten so big that it has had to move from the Irving Convention Center near Las Colinas to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas.
There will be a ton of big name celebrities coming to town, like comic legend and chairman of Marvel Comics Stan Lee, actor William Shatner, much of the cast of “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” much of the cast from “Firefly,” big names from AMC’s “The Walking Dead,” and a whole lot more.
Event organizer Mark Walters spoke with KRLD about the big event.
Click here for full convention details including times and ticket prices.
Do you love The Avengers, or the Justice League of America, or the X-Men? Head to our Twitter page and let us know which hero (or villain) is your favorite. We’ll scour the convention to track down that character and snap their photo. Use the hashtag #CBS11SuperheroSelfie.
- Woman In Car Shot In Southlake; Man Arrested
- Frisco ISD Proposes Tax Hike To Pay Teachers
- Arlington PD Investigates 15 Officers For Allegedly Falsifying Reports
- Traffic Signs Hacked At Construction Site In Dallas
- Man Admits In Texas To Running Deadly Smuggling Operation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures