DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A woman was shot at a drive up ATM overnight in Dallas. Police are not looking for a shooter; the woman says she accidentally shot herself.
The shooting occurred around 3:15 a.m. at 300 Bachman Drive at Northwest Highway near Bachman Lake.
The victim, who was shot in the chest, was taken to Parkland Hospital. Her condition is unknown, but police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
A friend, who was in the car with the woman, corroborated the story to police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Officer Shot, Suspect Killed In Early-Morning Gunfight
- USMNT Vs. Jamaica In Gold Cup Final: How To Watch, Things To Know
- Novak Djokovic To Sit Out Rest Of 2017, Including US Open
- Coke Zero Getting Makeover In August
- Amazon Goes On Hiring Spree As Labor Market Tightens
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures