DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — A woman was shot at a drive up ATM overnight in Dallas. Police are not looking for a shooter; the woman says she accidentally shot herself.
The shooting occurred around 3:15 a.m. at 300 Bachman Drive at Northwest Highway near Bachman Lake.
The victim, who was shot in the chest, was taken to Parkland Hospital. Her condition is unknown, but police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
A friend, who was in the car with the woman, corroborated the story to police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Online Dating Services Racking Up BBB Complaints
- American To Add 5 New Gates At Chicago’s O’Hare Airport
- Obama Asking Congress For Emergency Funding To Combat Zika
- Beyonce Announces 2016 Formation World Tour
- “Kung Fu Panda 3” Tops Super Bowl Box Office
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures