Woman Accidentally Shoots Herself At Dallas ATM
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A woman was shot at a drive up ATM overnight in Dallas. Police are not looking for a shooter; the woman says she accidentally shot herself.
The shooting occurred around 3:15 a.m. at 300 Bachman Drive at Northwest Highway near Bachman Lake.
The victim, who was shot in the chest, was taken to Parkland Hospital. Her condition is unknown, but police say her injuries are non-life threatening.
A friend, who was in the car with the woman, corroborated the story to police.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NFL Commissioner Deposition Shown At Super Bowl Seating Trial
- Ice Strands DART Rail Passengers For Hours
- Winter Weather Putting A Chill On Texas Food Truck Profits
- Ice-Related Accidents Close Several North Texas Highways
- Delayed Decision To Close UTA Angers Students
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures