GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grapevine is celebrating its annual Main Street Days this weekend. While the event certainly prides itself in being fun for the whole family, adult beverages are most definitely on the menu. This is Grapevine after all, a city known for its fine wine.
However, there is a twist to that tradition this year. Organizers decided to shift the focus to craft beer, giving local brewers a chance to stand out and earn greater recognition for their work. Wine will still be available, if that is what you prefer, along with things like pizza and funnel cake for the kids. And there are a ton of activities to check out.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got a chance to visit Main Street Days before the gates opened on Friday. Check out her live reports below.
- Autistic Teen Delivers Inspiring Graduation Speech In Plano
- Trevino, Rangers Rally For 4 Runs In 9th, Beat Rockies 13-12
- Brooks Koepka Repeats As US Open Champ
- 2 Arrested For Fight At Frisco Mall That Injured Teen
- Officials Suggest World Cup Celebrations In Mexico Caused Artificial Quake
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures