GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grapevine is celebrating its annual Main Street Days this weekend. While the event certainly prides itself in being fun for the whole family, adult beverages are most definitely on the menu. This is Grapevine after all, a city known for its fine wine.
However, there is a twist to that tradition this year. Organizers decided to shift the focus to craft beer, giving local brewers a chance to stand out and earn greater recognition for their work. Wine will still be available, if that is what you prefer, along with things like pizza and funnel cake for the kids. And there are a ton of activities to check out.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got a chance to visit Main Street Days before the gates opened on Friday. Check out her live reports below.
- Students Observe Their First Solar Eclipse; Learn Valuable Science Lesson
- Cowboys Unveil Ring Of Honor Walk At The Star In Frisco
- Police Look For 3 Suspects In Murder Outside Gas Station
- Garland ISD Employee Arrested For Possessing Child Porn
- Historic Eclipse Turns Day Into Night Across US
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures