IRVING (KRLD) — Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man who robbed an Irving bank on Wednesday.
Surveillance video shows the robbery, which occurred around 3:20 p.m. at the Bank of the West on North Beltline Road.
The suspect, wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, calmly approached the teller and handed her a note demanding money.
The teller complied with the demand, and the suspect fled on foot with the money.
Officer James McLellan says an employee followed after him to see where he was headed.
Police are working with the FBI to help solve the crime.
Detectives request that anyone who can identify the suspect or anyone with information regarding this case call (972) 273-1010 and reference case number 14-10599. Also, tips may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Chris Evans May Not Return As Captain America
- Tweet Offering Home To Gun Protesters Launches Movement
- Sweet 16’s Second Day Filled With Compelling NCAA Matchups
- Austin Bombings: Roommate’s Mom Says Son Held Until Bomber Died
- Mitchell Scores 26 Points As Jazz Take Down Mavericks 119-112
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures