HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – A man died on a Hurst roadway after police say he fell from vehicle, then was hit by another car Saturday night.
The accident happened around 9:17 p.m. in the 700 block of W State Highway 10, according to Steve Neikamp, assistant chief.
Police describe the man as a black 25-year-old Hurst resident. He has yet to be identified.
Police say he fell from a moving vehicle and died shortly after he was hit by another car.
He was pronounced dead at 9:38 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.
CBS 11 News will post updates to this story as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Army Beats Navy 21-17 To End 14-Year Losing Streak In Series
- Red-Suited SantaCon Pub Crawl Revelers Fan Out Across NYC
- Trump Expected To Tap Exxon’s Tillerson As Secretary Of State
- Dallas Police Searching For Suspects In Robbery Spree
- Trump Weighs In On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Involvement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures