HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – A man died on a Hurst roadway after police say he fell from vehicle, then was hit by another car Saturday night.
The accident happened around 9:17 p.m. in the 700 block of W State Highway 10, according to Steve Neikamp, assistant chief.
Police describe the man as a black 25-year-old Hurst resident. He has yet to be identified.
Police say he fell from a moving vehicle and died shortly after he was hit by another car.
He was pronounced dead at 9:38 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.
CBS 11 News will post updates to this story as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Faedo Fabulous Again, Florida Beats TCU To Go To CWS Finals
- Restaurant Owner, Teen Daughter Attacked Over Cold Chicken
- Residents Clean Up After Night Of Storms, Power Outages
- Social Media Helps Police Find Man Who Saved Child From Drowning
- Bibens-Dirkx Pitches Rangers Past Yankees 8-1
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures