HURST (CBSDFW.COM) – A man died on a Hurst roadway after police say he fell from vehicle, then was hit by another car Saturday night.
The accident happened around 9:17 p.m. in the 700 block of W State Highway 10, according to Steve Neikamp, assistant chief.
Police describe the man as a black 25-year-old Hurst resident. He has yet to be identified.
Police say he fell from a moving vehicle and died shortly after he was hit by another car.
He was pronounced dead at 9:38 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.
CBS 11 News will post updates to this story as they become available.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Judge Removed From Death Row Case Over Racial Remarks
- Judge Rules President Can’t Block Critics On Twitter
- Dottie Pepper On Fort Worth Invitational: ‘Every Hole Is Distinctive’
- New Mexico Files Counterclaims In Water Fight With Texas
- Police Seek Man Who Tried To Kidnap 9-Year-Old Walking Home From School
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures