MJ HOLOGRAM PERFORMANCE
Music fans were treated to a thrilling – some might say creepy performance from Michael Jackson at last night’s Billboard Music Awards.
The King of Pop made an appearance as a hologram, dancing to his newly released song, “Slave To Rhythm,” which is on his new album Xscape.
It took six months to pull this performance together, fans at the live show in Las Vegas gave it standing ovation.
Critics say it’s the hologram is an impersonator and not the real MJ.
Check out the performance here:
RANGERS FOUL BALL KID EXPLAINS
A young Rangers fan is getting a rep as a smooth operator with the ladies, after pulling a fast one at a game this weekend.
Austin Cheney caught a foul ball at Saturday night’s game.
He immediately turned around and hands a ball to a pretty girl behind him.
But if you look closely, Austin hands her a second ball, not the one he caught.
Austin came to the CBS 11 studios to explain, and it’s a lot more innocent than you may think.
He says he had caught a foul ball earlier in the game, so he already knew if he caught another one he would give it away.
Austin told us he didn’t plan to give an extra ball to that girl, he just turned around and picked one.
You check out our entire interview with Austin and his mom Jenny here:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Officer Involved In Deadly Auto-Pedestrian Crash
- I-Team: Dallas Co. Seized Land Two Years Ago, Won’t Say How Owner Can Get It Back
- Jerry Jones Apologizes For ‘Inappropriate’ Comment Amid Growing Tension With Goodell
- Exhibit Opens Saturday Honoring Dallas Officer Who Was Killed The Day Of JFK’s Assassination
- Woman Says Botched ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ Left Her In Wheelchair
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures