21-Year-Old Arrested For Murphy Road Rage Crash
MURPHY (CBSDFW.COM) - Police arrested Aaron Hunter, 21, for allegedly causing a fatal accident on FM 544 on the western edge of Murphy last week.
It happened, according to police, when Hunter tried to pass another driver to occupy the same lane. The driver and one passenger from the other car were ejected and died. Another passenger from the same car is still in serious condition.
Police said the wreck resulted from Hunter’s road rage and that they believe none of the victims were wearing seat belts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arrest Made In Dallas Homicide
- Cowboys RB Murray Runs Off With Offensive Player
- Three People Wounded In Nightclub Shooting
- Hundreds Gather To Celebrate Life Of Dallas Artist Roosevelt Wilkerson.
- Former Cowboy Charles Haley Among NFL Hall Of Fame Inductees
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures