21-Year-Old Arrested For Murphy Road Rage Crash
Get Breaking News First
MURPHY (CBSDFW.COM) - Police arrested Aaron Hunter, 21, for allegedly causing a fatal accident on FM 544 on the western edge of Murphy last week.
It happened, according to police, when Hunter tried to pass another driver to occupy the same lane. The driver and one passenger from the other car were ejected and died. Another passenger from the same car is still in serious condition.
Police said the wreck resulted from Hunter’s road rage and that they believe none of the victims were wearing seat belts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Voting Option For People On Ebola Watch List
- Texas, Indiana Police Retrace Suspected Serial Killer’s Steps
- Gov. Perry Announces North Texas Ebola Treatment Facility
- Mavs Request Waivers On Griffin, Togashi
- Cleburne Mayor Taking Dog Shooting Seriously
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures