26-Year-Old Wins Millions In Scratch-Off Game
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Jesse Patino, 26, has won millions of dollars on a scratch-off lottery game.
He claimed the first $7.5 million top prize in the $50 Texas Lottery scratch-off game “Millionaires Club.”
Patino bought the winning ticket at a Racetrac located at 601 Fort Worth Drive in Denton.
The “Millionaires Club” was introduced in April 2014 and features more than $137 million in total prizes.
Phone calls from CBS 11 News to Patino were not answered.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Woman Nearly Drowns In Backyard Pool
- Patrol Car Struck By Hit And Run Driver
- Long-Awaited Arrest In Dallas Park Beating Brings Relief
- It’s not how you start: Rangers focused on every part of marathon season
- Attempted Robber Shot In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures