DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Jesse Patino, 26, has won millions of dollars on a scratch-off lottery game.
He claimed the first $7.5 million top prize in the $50 Texas Lottery scratch-off game “Millionaires Club.”
Patino bought the winning ticket at a Racetrac located at 601 Fort Worth Drive in Denton.
The “Millionaires Club” was introduced in April 2014 and features more than $137 million in total prizes.
Phone calls from CBS 11 News to Patino were not answered.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Latest NHL Power Rankings
- Austin Bombings: PD Says Tripwire May Have Triggered Latest Explosion
- Keidel: March Madness Lives Up To The Name
- 30 Players: Ohtani, Barreto Top List Of Best Prospects In AL West
- In The Market For A Tesla? You’ll Have To Hurry To Get The Tax Credit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures