DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Jesse Patino, 26, has won millions of dollars on a scratch-off lottery game.
He claimed the first $7.5 million top prize in the $50 Texas Lottery scratch-off game “Millionaires Club.”
Patino bought the winning ticket at a Racetrac located at 601 Fort Worth Drive in Denton.
The “Millionaires Club” was introduced in April 2014 and features more than $137 million in total prizes.
Phone calls from CBS 11 News to Patino were not answered.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Chilly Temperatures Play Big Part In Morning For Fort Worth Students
- Dozens Of North Texas Locations Impacted By Jason’s Deli Data Breach
- Texas Airports Cancel Flights As Icy Weather Conditions Hit
- Latest NHL Power Rankings
- NBA Opens Investigation Into Rockets-Clippers Incident
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures