DESOTO (CBSDFW.COM) – An apartment complex in DeSoto has burned two times in less than one day.
The most recent incident was a two-alarm blaze early Thursday morning that destroyed a large part of the Windsong Apartments, located along Wintergreen Road. This followed a fire in the exact same place late on Wednesday afternoon.
At least four apartment units within an eight-unit building were damaged by flames. The other four were damaged by smoke and water. Nobody was injured in either incident.
Fire officials are not sure whether the later blaze was a rekindle of the earlier flames or something more suspicious. The official causes of the two fires have not yet been determined.
- Would-Be Traffic Stop Ends In Fiery Crash In Arlington
- Panthers Still Perfect, Romo Injured Again In 33-14 Loss
- New Super PAC Formed For Perry For President
- Tony Romo Leaves Game With Left Clavicle Injury
- Manziel Benched For Reportedly Lying To Coaches
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures