DESOTO (CBSDFW.COM) – An apartment complex in DeSoto has burned two times in less than one day.
The most recent incident was a two-alarm blaze early Thursday morning that destroyed a large part of the Windsong Apartments, located along Wintergreen Road. This followed a fire in the exact same place late on Wednesday afternoon.
At least four apartment units within an eight-unit building were damaged by flames. The other four were damaged by smoke and water. Nobody was injured in either incident.
Fire officials are not sure whether the later blaze was a rekindle of the earlier flames or something more suspicious. The official causes of the two fires have not yet been determined.
- Leaders Pitch DFW Region To Lure Amazon’s HQ2
- Brother Of Mavericks Guard Devin Harris Killed In Car Crash
- Texas Man Kills 417-Pound Wild Hog
- Missing Richardson Girl’s Parents Involved In Unrelated Legal Battle
- Bush Condemns Trump-Era America: ‘Bigotry Seems Emboldened’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures