JOHNSON COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A fugitive with multiple felony warrants is in custody, after Johnson County deputies found him hiding in an attic.
Wallie Dewayne Tyler II, 31, was wanted for possession of a controlled substance and evading charges out of Johnson County and Cleburne.
Deputies received a tip on Wednesday, May 21, that Tyler was living in the Bono area of FM 2331.
As deputies were headed to the residence to investigate, Tyler reportedly crashed his motorcycle, injuring his head on CR 1226.
Deputies caught up to him at the residence on FM 2331, where Tyler was found hiding in an attic crawl space, naked and unresponsive.
He was flown to Harris Methodist Hospital for treatment of his head wound.
He will be booked into the Johnson County Law Enforcement Center once he is released from the hospital.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fatal Crash Shuts Down I-30 In East Dallas
- Solar Eclipse Could Cost Employers Big Bucks
- Police: 5 Suspects Killed In Spanish Resort Hours After Barcelona Attack
- Mazara Homers, Drives In 5 As Rangers Top White Sox 9-8
- One Person Dead, One Injured After Fort Worth Apartment Fire
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures