DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A gunman who opened fire on police and a kidnapping victim in East Dallas has died.
Police say they were called to a home on Skillman Street and Belmont after a woman was taken against her will from a convenience store Saturday morning. The woman tried to escape the home and was shot by the suspect. Officers returned fire and rescued the woman, she was rushed to the hospital.
The suspect then barricaded himself inside the home. He was later found dead inside.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TCU Falls To Coastal Carolina 4-1
- LGBT Community Getting Armed
- Fireworks Stand To Open In McKinney Neighborhood
- Briles Officially Out At Baylor After Sexual Assault Scandal
- Judge Blocks Planned Sale Of Whitney Houston’s Emmy
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures