Dallas SWAT Called To Rescue Kidnapping Victim
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A gunman who opened fire on police and a kidnapping victim in East Dallas has died.
Police say they were called to a home on Skillman Street and Belmont after a woman was taken against her will from a convenience store Saturday morning. The woman tried to escape the home and was shot by the suspect. Officers returned fire and rescued the woman, she was rushed to the hospital.
The suspect then barricaded himself inside the home. He was later found dead inside.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Than 700 Infants Exposed To TB At Texas Hospital
- Week 3 Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys May Be Without Without Top Tackler
- Texas Unemployment Rises To 5.3 Percent In August
- 6 WWE Stars Before They Were Professional Wrestlers
- Shan: A Few Thoughts After The Reaction To My Adrian Peterson-Cowboys Blog
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures