Dallas SWAT Called To Rescue Kidnapping Victim
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A gunman who opened fire on police and a kidnapping victim in East Dallas has died.
Police say they were called to a home on Skillman Street and Belmont after a woman was taken against her will from a convenience store Saturday morning. The woman tried to escape the home and was shot by the suspect. Officers returned fire and rescued the woman, she was rushed to the hospital.
The suspect then barricaded himself inside the home. He was later found dead inside.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Off-Duty Abilene Police Officer Found Dead In Home
- Teen Holding Gun While Taking ‘Selfies’ Fatally Shot
- No More Locked Fire Hydrants In Lavon
- Prosecutor: 2nd Video Emerges Of Deadly Shooting By Deputies
- City Worker Destroys Youth Soccer League’s Goalposts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures