DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A gunman who opened fire on police and a kidnapping victim in East Dallas has died.
Police say they were called to a home on Skillman Street and Belmont after a woman was taken against her will from a convenience store Saturday morning. The woman tried to escape the home and was shot by the suspect. Officers returned fire and rescued the woman, she was rushed to the hospital.
The suspect then barricaded himself inside the home. He was later found dead inside.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Loss To Packers Was Painful, But Not The Most Heartbreaking
- Jones Says Romo “Will Play In A Superbowl,” Would Not Specify Team
- Wal-Mart To Add About 10,000 Retail Jobs In The U.S.
- Cowboys Season In Review: Dallas Exceeded All Expectations in 2016 Despite Early Playoff Loss
- “Momentous Changes” Push Back Ivanka Trump’s Book
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures