DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A business robbery in Dallas turned violent late Monday night. The incident happened at about 11:30 p.m. at the Frontera Tire Co. shop, located in the 3500 block of Illinois Avenue in the east Oak Cliff area. One man was injured.
The business is open 24 hours a day. According to authorities, at least one suspect walked into the shop and fired multiple gunshots. The victim was struck in the leg. Police have not said if that male victim was a store employee or a customer.
The man was taken to the hospital and is expected to survive.
Detectives are now investigating the case, including whether or not the suspect — or suspects — got away with any money or valuables. There has been no description released of any possible suspects.
- Chris Evans May Not Return As Captain America
- Tweet Offering Home To Gun Protesters Launches Movement
- Sweet 16’s Second Day Filled With Compelling NCAA Matchups
- Austin Bombings: Roommate’s Mom Says Son Held Until Bomber Died
- Mitchell Scores 26 Points As Jazz Take Down Mavericks 119-112
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures