Police Release Surveillance Video In Lemmon Ave Murder Investigation
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Dallas Police have released surveillance video from a local business that shows an unidentified suspect fleeing the scene of a murder that happened last week at the intersection of Lemmon Ave and Oak Lawn in Dallas.
The video shows someone running away from Joshua Tubbleville’s crashed Mercedes last Friday at a Shell Station in uptown Dallas.
Police say someone shot Joshua before the crash and that a potential suspect jumped out of the car.
He’s described as 6’1, black male in his twenties. He was wearing tan pants, a yellow shirt with a red stripe and a leopard print baseball cap.
There is no word on a motive.
Police also say the victim’s Wells Fargo bank card and iPhone were stolen.
If anyone has any information on this homicide, please contact Detective Scott Sayers of the homicide unit at 214-283-4849 or Crimestoppers at 214-373-tips (8477).
Elizabeth Dinh (@ElizabethCBS11) May 30, 2014
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Homes Evacuated After Gas Leak In White Settlement
- Report: Texas Population Could Double By 2050
- Blazers Win In 94-75 Victory Over Mavericks
- CO Detectors Installed, Students To Return To Lakewood Elementary
- Man Who Recently Moved To Dallas, Shot While Taking Pictures Of Snow
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures