TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Self-Driving Uber Vehicle Hits & Kills Pedestrian In Arizona
- Latest NBA Power Rankings
- After 4th Austin Explosion PD Says They’re Dealing With “Serial Bomber”
- Report Says Boy Scouts Revoked Badges From Child With Down Syndrome
- Latest NHL Power Rankings
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures