TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Public May Soon Have Access To 300-Year-Old Forest
- Praise, Criticism Of Supreme Court Decision On Temporary Travel Ban
- Dallas Among Cities Challenging Texas Sanctuary Cities Law In Court
- Commerce Police Chief Resigns After Run-In With Beauty Queen
- Keller Trying To Fix Rule Keeping People From Building Pools
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures