TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stranded North Texas Woman Rescued After 5 Days Near Grand Canyon
- Lockheed Martin Moving F-16 Production From Fort Worth To South Carolina
- NFL Looking To Speed Up Games
- Lady Bears Head To OKC, Site Of Both Cheers & Tears
- Mickelson Says He Won’t Be Called As Witness In Trial
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures