TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 3 Levels Of Playoff Clinching For Cowboys This Weekend
- ‘Alt-Right’ Leader Spencer Schedules Speech At Texas A&M, Counter Protest Planned
- Baylor Hires Temple’s Matt Rhule As New Head Coach
- Justices Uphold Katrina Fraud Verdict Against State Farm
- High Court Sides With Samsung In Patent Dispute With Apple
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures