TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UTSA Employee Jailed For Ripping Off University
- PD: 4-Year-Old Texas Boy Dies After BBQ Equipment Falls On Him
- Producer Rick Rubin Quietly Receives Recording Academy Honor
- Eaves Nets First Period Hat-Trick, Stars Hold Off ‘Hawks 4-2
- In Show-Dog Circles, Breeders In Big Cities Are A Small Pack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures