Pilot And Passenger Injured After Small Plane Crash
TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) - A pilot was airlifted to the hospital after crashing a small plane in northwest Tarrant County Wednesday night. A passenger suffered minor injuries.
The biplane went down on private property in Lake Worth around 7 p.m.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- DPD Bicycle Officer Collapses While On The Job
- Diaw Scores 19 To Lead Spurs In 94-76 Win Over Mavericks
- Shoot Or Don’t Shoot? Simulator Puts Citizens In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Texas Looks To Shine Light On Private Campus Police Records
- With Water Restrictions Easing Soon, Will Residents Return To Old Ways?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures