Hunt For Suspect Who Stabbed Teen In Broad Daylight
Get Breaking News First
CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Carrollton Police are working to determine what led to the stabbing of a 15-year-old boy on Tuesday afternoon.
Officers were called to the scene at 1812 Edgecliff just after 1:00 p.m.
Nicole Rodriguez with Carrollton Police says the teenager was stabbed in the leg, but is in “good condition.”
An ambulance initially transported the victim to Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, but redirected him to Parkland Hospital instead.
The identities of any suspects or the victim has not been released, but the victim is described as a Dallas resident.
The district’s last day of school was Thursday, June 5.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- College Football Spotlight: Get Ready To Debate One-Loss Playoff Contenders
- Demarcus Lawrence Has Cowboys ‘Frothing At The Mouth’
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Why The Royals Will Win The World Series In 6 Games
- Jerry Jones: Snyder Should Keep Redskins Name
- Kimberly-Clark To Cut Up To 1,300 Jobs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures