CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) — Carrollton Police are working to determine what led to the stabbing of a 15-year-old boy on Tuesday afternoon.
Officers were called to the scene at 1812 Edgecliff just after 1:00 p.m.
Nicole Rodriguez with Carrollton Police says the teenager was stabbed in the leg, but is in “good condition.”
An ambulance initially transported the victim to Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, but redirected him to Parkland Hospital instead.
The identities of any suspects or the victim has not been released, but the victim is described as a Dallas resident.
The district’s last day of school was Thursday, June 5.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 Officers Shot At Dallas Home Depot; Suspect In Custody After Chase
- Rapper Meek Mill Released From Jail After Court Order
- Cowboys’ Witten, NFL Prospects Help Kids Get Suited For Success
- Emergency Special Election Will Replace Texas’ Farenthold
- Dallas 80-Year-Old To Graduate College After 12-Year Effort
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures