DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- After 71 Years, World Series Returns To Wrigley Field
- Pence Says He’s Grateful After Plane Incident
- Police Searching For Hit-And-Run Driver That Killed Pedestrian On Hwy 80
- Van Alstyne Teen Wins Scholar Athlete Honor
- Jury Awards More Than $70M To Woman In Baby Powder Lawsuit
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures