DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hail Leaves Homes And Businesses Across Collin County Damaged
- American Airlines Apologizes After Video Shows Tense Moments With Flight Attendant
- Andrus’ RBI Single In 9th Pushes Rangers Past Royals 2-1
- ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Dies At 56
- Sessions Slams Sanctuary Cities During Border Trip
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures