DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Streets Will Get Worse After Bond Package Gets Pushed Back
- The True Story Of How AJ Styles Signed With WWE
- In Final Act As President, Obama Commutes 330 Drug Sentences
- Authorities ID Little Elm Detective’s Killer
- Fort Worth Company Managing Several Inauguration Events
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures