DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Blue Bell Introduces New ‘Ice Cream Cone’ Flavor
- Trump Blames FBI For Failing To Stop Media Leaks
- Crews Battling Wildfires In Texas, Oklahoma Panhandle
- Stampede! Drone Causes 1,500 Elk To Charge In Wyoming Snow
- Matt Reeves Steps In To Direct “The Batman”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures