DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – One of the biggest college football games of the year is staying in Dallas.
On Tuesday Dallas officials announced that due to $25 million worth of renovations to the Cotton Bowl the football game between Texas and OU will stay at Fair Park through 2025.
Some were worried that the game would be moved to AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
The game has been played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929 with Texas leading the series 46-35-1.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kids Left Out In Cold After Some School Bus Drivers Don’t Make It To Work
- Dallas Taxpayers Will Pay Crossing Guards Through End Of School Year
- Deliberations Resume Thursday For Antonio Cochran Murder Trial
- Bob Dole Gets Congressional Gold Medal
- 7 More Flu-Related Deaths Reported In Dallas Co.; 38 Total This Season
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures