FRISCO, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Fresh off the viral video of rapper 50 Cent throwing out what seemed to be the worst first pitch ever, The Fan’s RJ Choppy stepped up and tossed out his own bomb recently.
RJ threw out the first pitch at Dr. Pepper Ballpark last night as the Frisco RoughRiders took on Midland in Texas Rangers prospect Joey Gallo’s AA debut.
RJ was there to promote The Fan’s involvement in the upcoming Dirk Nowitzki Heroes Foundation Celebrity Baseball Game, happening Saturday, June 21st at Dr. Pepper.
Gallo hit an RBI groundout and struck out 3 times before hitting a walk off homerun to give Frisco the win 7-4.
For more information on the Dirk Nowitzki Celebrity Baseball game click HERE.
Listen to the Shan & RJ morning show, weekdays 5:30 – 10:00 a.m. on DFW’s Sports Station 105.3 The Fan.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Thousands Of North Texans March In Support Of Women’s Rights
- Some Push For Degree Reinstatement For Texas CPS Caseworkers
- Shippy And Luds: In The 5-Hole: Disappointing Road Trip, Oduya’s Injury & More
- Mars Investigating Skittles Said To Be Intended For Cattle
- 4 Texans Plead Guilty In Theft Of Dinosaur Bones From Utah Site
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures