EULESS (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Euless were attempting to arrest a man late Tuesday night when he hopped into an officer’s squad car and took off. The incident happened shortly before midnight along the eastbound service road of Highway 183 near Ector Drive. The suspect has been identified as 34-year-old Raymond Fisk.
According to law enforcement officials, Fisk struggled during the arrest and was able to break free from the officers. He first ran around the area on foot before he jumped into the driver’s seat of the squad car. Authorities later found that vehicle abandoned in Fort Worth. Police did not say why Fisk was being arrested.
Fisk has been described as a white male, 6 feet 3 inches tall and around 200 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing blue jean shorts and a white shirt. He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Anyone who is able to help the suspect is urged to contact the Euless Police Department immediately at 817-685-1526.
- Weather Stops Balloon Launches Then Suspends Festival In Plano
- Convicted Rapist Uses Fundraiser To Help Rape Victims
- North Texas Sneaks By Rice 42-35 In 2OT
- No. 6 Houston Routs Texas State 64-3
- Police: Washington Mall Shooting Suspect In Custody
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures