WACO, Texas (AP) – A grand jury in Waco has indicted six young men who police say sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl.
The McLennan County grand jury indicted the men Wednesday on 91 counts that include aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Facing the most charges is 19-year-old Douglas Demond Canada. Police say the girl told investigators she skipped school and went with Canada and another of the men to a home. The three were students at Waco High School.
The Waco Tribune-Herald reports Canada assaulted the girl and then the other men followed individually.
The girl later reported the incident and she was taken to a hospital.
Online records did not indicate Canada is being held at the McLennan County jail and no attorney was listed for him.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rumors Of Rigged Voting Machines In Tarrant County
- North Texan Is Last Surviving Member Of ’48 World Champion Indians
- Principal Brings New Energy To Low Performing DISD School
- Tarrant County Murder Suspect On Loose
- Austin Police Supervisors Demoted After South By Southwest Incident
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures