WACO, Texas (AP) – A grand jury in Waco has indicted six young men who police say sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl.
The McLennan County grand jury indicted the men Wednesday on 91 counts that include aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Facing the most charges is 19-year-old Douglas Demond Canada. Police say the girl told investigators she skipped school and went with Canada and another of the men to a home. The three were students at Waco High School.
The Waco Tribune-Herald reports Canada assaulted the girl and then the other men followed individually.
The girl later reported the incident and she was taken to a hospital.
Online records did not indicate Canada is being held at the McLennan County jail and no attorney was listed for him.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Charged With Killing His Brother Over A Cell Phone
- Customers Claim Major Financial Giants Lured Them Into Money Loss
- Poultry Mogul Bo Pilgrim Dies At 89
- Truck Driver Could Face Death Penalty In Deadly Human Smuggling Case
- Mammoth Remains Uncovered In Parker County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures