FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Good Thursday morning. We are seeing the potential for severe storms on Thursday. All of North Texas is under a slight risk for severe storms.
On Thursday morning, strong storms with winds gusting to 35-50 mph, heavy rain and small hail are all possible. In the afternoon, we have the potential for severe weather ahead of a cold front on the way. There is a higher risk for severe storms with baseball sized hail, winds to near 50 mph to even 70 mph, and possibly isolated tornadoes.
Stay with CBS 11 News through the day for the latest weather information.
- Fort Worth Business Targeted By Vandals
- Vigil For Dallas Dog Mauling Victim After City Manager Announces Retirement
- Memorial Day 2016: A Daughter’s Devotion To Her Dad
- Business Coming Back After Flooding At Joe Pool Lake
- Memorial Day 2016: “Never Forget – Families Want To Hear You Say Their Names”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures