Severe Storms Possible Across North Texas
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Good Thursday morning. We are seeing the potential for severe storms on Thursday. All of North Texas is under a slight risk for severe storms.
On Thursday morning, strong storms with winds gusting to 35-50 mph, heavy rain and small hail are all possible. In the afternoon, we have the potential for severe weather ahead of a cold front on the way. There is a higher risk for severe storms with baseball sized hail, winds to near 50 mph to even 70 mph, and possibly isolated tornadoes.
Stay with CBS 11 News through the day for the latest weather information.
- Police: 1 NYC Cop Dead In shooting, 2nd Critical
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Cleburne Officer Cleared In Fatal Shooting Of Pit Bull
- Harris County Grand Juries Lack Hispanics
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures