FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Good Thursday morning. We are seeing the potential for severe storms on Thursday. All of North Texas is under a slight risk for severe storms.
On Thursday morning, strong storms with winds gusting to 35-50 mph, heavy rain and small hail are all possible. In the afternoon, we have the potential for severe weather ahead of a cold front on the way. There is a higher risk for severe storms with baseball sized hail, winds to near 50 mph to even 70 mph, and possibly isolated tornadoes.
Stay with CBS 11 News through the day for the latest weather information.
- 2 Frontrunners Emerge In Democratic Primary For Texas Governor
- Concerns Raised About Passenger Safety Over Foreign Airplane Repair Work
- AP Source: Rangers Sign Arlington Native Martin After 2 Years In Japan
- “Help Me,” Kidnapped Woman Mouths, Is Rescued
- Texas Guard Jones Out Several Games With Wrist Fracture
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures