DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are searching for three inmates who were released by mistake in recent days.
This month, the department began using a new electronic records system. The department says a mistake with the system prevented the burglary suspects from being charged within the required 72 hours.
As a result, the jail was forced to release the inmates.
Officers are searching for the men with plans to re-arrest them.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- GM, Fiat Chrysler Sales Up In November, But Ford Was Flat
- Texas Trooper Accused Of Propositioning Woman Driver For Sex
- Jerry Jones Says Tony Romo Has “4-5 Years” Left In NFL Career
- Police Say Man Tried To Electrocute Father, On Thanksgiving, Over Will
- Packers And Lions Prepare For Big Thursday Night NFC North Battle
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures