Dallas Police Searching For Inmates Released By Mistake
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are searching for three inmates who were released by mistake in recent days.
This month, the department began using a new electronic records system. The department says a mistake with the system prevented the burglary suspects from being charged within the required 72 hours.
As a result, the jail was forced to release the inmates.
Officers are searching for the men with plans to re-arrest them.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Amid Wailing Sirens, North Texas Teen Makes Connection In Israel
- Perry: America Must End ‘Ambivalence’ On Israel
- Game Warden Issues Alligator Warning At North Texas Lake
- VIDEO: Denton Jailer Fired For Leg Sweep On Prisoner
- George W. Bush Writes Book About Father
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures