Dallas Police Searching For Inmates Released By Mistake
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are searching for three inmates who were released by mistake in recent days.
This month, the department began using a new electronic records system. The department says a mistake with the system prevented the burglary suspects from being charged within the required 72 hours.
As a result, the jail was forced to release the inmates.
Officers are searching for the men with plans to re-arrest them.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Tornado Sirens Malfunction; Disrupt Neighborhood
- DISD Fires Coach For Alleged Involvement In Illegal Recruiting
- Exploding Shower Doors A Problem In Texas & Nationwide
- Restaurant Logo Removed 1 Day After Public Outcry
- British Ebola Survivor Donating Blood To Patient In Atlanta
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures