STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) – Anthony Hickey will transfer from LSU to Oklahoma State and be eligible for the upcoming season.
Oklahoma State announced Monday that the NCAA has approved a waiver for Hickey, who spent the past three seasons as LSU’s starting point guard.
As a junior in 2013-14, Hickey averaged 8.4 points, 3.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds. He shot 34.4 percent from beyond the arc and led the team with 62 steals. His best game of the season came in an overtime loss at No. 18 Kentucky, when he had 20 points, eight assists and five rebounds and had just one turnover in 44 minutes.
Hickey will try to fill the void left by Marcus Smart, who made himself eligible for the NBA draft after a strong sophomore season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Less Than A Year After Losing License, Excalibur Towing Operating Under New Name
- Some North Texas Schools Falling Short On Required Fire Drills
- Trump Addresses Way Forward In Afghanistan
- Thousands Flock To Partial Eclipse Viewing Parties
- 60 Immigrants Found In Refrigerated Truck Trailer In South Texas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures