STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) – Anthony Hickey will transfer from LSU to Oklahoma State and be eligible for the upcoming season.
Oklahoma State announced Monday that the NCAA has approved a waiver for Hickey, who spent the past three seasons as LSU’s starting point guard.
As a junior in 2013-14, Hickey averaged 8.4 points, 3.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds. He shot 34.4 percent from beyond the arc and led the team with 62 steals. His best game of the season came in an overtime loss at No. 18 Kentucky, when he had 20 points, eight assists and five rebounds and had just one turnover in 44 minutes.
Hickey will try to fill the void left by Marcus Smart, who made himself eligible for the NBA draft after a strong sophomore season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Corruption Trial Of Dallas Commissioner John Wiley Price Begins
- Texas Attorney, Several Others Dead After Plane Crashes Into Australian Mall
- School Districts: Student Walkouts & Campus Violence Must End
- Deshaun Watson Plans To Fully Participate In NFL Combine
- Hervey, UTA Beat Georgia Southern For 7th Straight Win
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures