SEATTLE (AP) — T-Mobile says it has a new way to further transform the way people buy mobile phones.
It’s offering people the ability to take home the latest iPhone 5S for a seven-day trial. That will let them see if they get good reception at their home and office.
The fourth-ranked mobile carrier says that industrywide, nearly half of all customers who have signed up for a wireless plan have wanted to leave their provider, and that one in 10 has quit within 30 days of making a switch. The free trial will give customers a chance to try before they buy at no cost.
The company said customers can sign up for a “test drive” online starting Monday, and they’ll receive a phone in the mail a few days later.
T-Mobile offers service and has store locations across North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- McKinney Festival Honors Wounded Veteran
- ‘Carry The Load’ Event In Dallas Honors Fallen Heroes
- Coppell ISD Investigating Alleged Sexual Assault On High School Campus
- Teen Killed In Shooting At Irving 7-11
- Texas Passes Softened Voter ID Law After Judge Finds Bias
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures