T-Mobile Offers Customers 7-Day Trial On iPhone 5S
SEATTLE (AP) — T-Mobile says it has a new way to further transform the way people buy mobile phones.
It’s offering people the ability to take home the latest iPhone 5S for a seven-day trial. That will let them see if they get good reception at their home and office.
The fourth-ranked mobile carrier says that industrywide, nearly half of all customers who have signed up for a wireless plan have wanted to leave their provider, and that one in 10 has quit within 30 days of making a switch. The free trial will give customers a chance to try before they buy at no cost.
The company said customers can sign up for a “test drive” online starting Monday, and they’ll receive a phone in the mail a few days later.
T-Mobile offers service and has store locations across North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Cedar Hill Charity Is Back In The Saddle After Thieves Strike
- Homicide Investigated At Dallas Apartment Complex
- Crash In Seagoville Causes AT&T Outage
- Half Ton Of Fireworks Confiscated In Dallas
- Dallas Police K-9 Squad Honored At Dog Show
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures