IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices have jumped 6 cents this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide reached $3.50 per gallon.
Gasoline prices nationally rose 2 cents this week to hit $3.67 per gallon.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline in Texas at $3.57 per gallon. Drivers in Corpus Christi have the cheapest gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say gasoline prices often decline in June, although analysts say recent turmoil in Iraq is likely to prevent that from happening early this summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texas Teen Gets Wish Granted – His Own ‘Batcave’
- Plano Firefighter Finishes Yard Work For 90-Year-Old Who Collapsed Outside
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Co-Stars Kit Harington, Rose Leslie Married In Scotland
- Bicyclist In Critical Condition After Being Struck By Vehicle In Frisco
- Beltre, Chirinos Help Lead Rangers To 7th Straight Win
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures