Gas Prices Jump 6 Cents Across Texas
IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices have jumped 6 cents this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide reached $3.50 per gallon.
Gasoline prices nationally rose 2 cents this week to hit $3.67 per gallon.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline in Texas at $3.57 per gallon. Drivers in Corpus Christi have the cheapest gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say gasoline prices often decline in June, although analysts say recent turmoil in Iraq is likely to prevent that from happening early this summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Romo And Dez And The Positives Of Fighting
- Charles Haley Still Providing Pressure
- Rookie Spotlight: Gurley Joins A Storied History Of Rams Running Backs
- Beltre Hits For Cycle In Rangers’ 12-9 Win Over Astros
- Hessman Sets Minor League HR Record With No. 433
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures