IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices have jumped 6 cents this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide reached $3.50 per gallon.
Gasoline prices nationally rose 2 cents this week to hit $3.67 per gallon.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline in Texas at $3.57 per gallon. Drivers in Corpus Christi have the cheapest gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say gasoline prices often decline in June, although analysts say recent turmoil in Iraq is likely to prevent that from happening early this summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects Wanted For Robbing Man At Knifepoint
- LeRoy’s Tackle And Bait Features 8-Foot Alligator Named “Bill”
- 2 Dead, 1 In Critical Condition After Shooting In Dallas
- Over $70,000 Raised For Families Of The 5 Slain DPD Officers
- 18-Wheeler Hit By Train In Denton County
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures