Gas Prices Jump 6 Cents Across Texas
IRVING (AP) - Retail gasoline prices have jumped 6 cents this week across Texas.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump statewide reached $3.50 per gallon.
Gasoline prices nationally rose 2 cents this week to hit $3.67 per gallon.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline in Texas at $3.57 per gallon. Drivers in Corpus Christi have the cheapest gasoline at $3.41 per gallon.
Experts say gasoline prices often decline in June, although analysts say recent turmoil in Iraq is likely to prevent that from happening early this summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Facebook Post Lands Mineral Wells Man In Jail
- GOP Lawmakers: Guns On Campus Bill Has Votes To Pass Senate
- Twitter Threats Directed At Dallas-Bound Flight
- North Texas Serviceman Surprises Son At School
- Super Bowl Ad With Tony Romo Pokes Fun At Dez Bryant “Catch”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures