GIRL MAKES GOLF HISTORY
Lucy Li was the talk of Twitter as she became the youngest player ever to finish a round at the U.S. Women’s Open.
She’s 11 years old.
Li has only played golf since she was seven — and she’s gotten pretty darn good.
She’s already played at Augusta National and today finished with some impressive shots at the legendary Pinehurst Number Two in North Carolina.
Her final score of 78 puts her in a tie for 130th…ahead of 19 other women.
MOTORCYCLIST BEHAVING BADLY
A motorcyclist going the wrong way was caught by a San Francisco cameraman as he was getting footage for the station’s recurring “People Behaving Badly” segment.
But instead of continuing to ride away — he stopped his motorcycle – and confronted the cameraman.
He finally walked away — but came back a second time to yell more.
All of this, the police time to catch up with the guy, who stopped him for going the wrong way and then discovered he had a suspended license and no insurance.
He ended up getting a few tickets — and walking home as his motorcycle was towed away.
More than a million people have watched this video on YouTube since it was posted yesterday.
Always remember to look down before you step on the treadmill.
A rule this would-be runner forgot – as he tried to step on a moving treadmill!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Former President George Bush Greets Those Saying Goodbye To Former First Lady
- Former Marine, DPD Officer Fighting For His Life After Brain Hemorrhage
- Pot Politics: Schumer Joins Politicians Rethinking Marijuana
- Woman Suspected In Minnesota, Florida Deaths Caught In Texas
- Karolyis To NBC: ‘No Way’ They Knew About Doctor’s Behavior
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures