Thieves Attempt To Steal ATM In Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Thieves attempted to swipe an ATM from a north Dallas credit union early Friday morning. Police were called at around 2:30 a.m. the Go Federal location in the 5400 block of the LBJ Freeway, not far from the Dallas North Tollway and Galleria Dallas.
When authorities arrived at the scene, they determined that the crooks had used a backhoe to hit the machine. Pieces of the ATM were scattered across the credit union’s parking lot.
According to police, a construction worker was passing by the area and spotted the thieves. The criminals got spooked by that worker’s presence and fled from the scene before they could get any money.
Officials have not yet made any arrests in this case, nor have they released any descriptions of possible suspects.
- North Texas Doctor Searching For More Efficient PTSD Treatment
- Big 12 Readies For Conference Play
- Former TCU Student Found Not Guilty Of Rape
- Parents Get Books Suspended From High School Reading List
- Jury Selection Begins In Kaufman Murders; Many Unhappy Trial Moved
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures