COLLEYVILLE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Arson investigators are on the scene of a house fire in Colleyville, where a body has been found.
According to the Fire Marshall’s office, investigators believe the body that has been found is that of a 17-year-old girl.
Fire fighters were called to the house on Blue Quail Lane at around 1:00 am Tuesday.
A man, woman and infant made it out of the house safely.
Austin York (@realAustinYork) June 24, 2014
*This is a developing story – stay with 1080 KRLD, CBS 11 and CBSDFW.COM for more information.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Boil-Water Alerts On The Rise In Texas
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash In Rockwall Under Investigation
- Dallas Police Investigate Capital Murder At Hotel
- Court Blocks Texas Execution Set For This Week
- Cowboys To Stick With Kids At DE Rather Than Freeney
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures