FC Dallas Transfers Keeper To Mexican Club Tigres
FRISCO (AP) — FC Dallas has transferred goalkeeper Richard Sanchez to the Mexican club Tigres UANL.
The 20-year-old Sanchez signed a homegrown contract with FC Dallas in 2011 and has spent parts of two seasons with the reserve team. He also spent a portion of 2013 with Fort Lauderdale of the NASL.
Sanchez has spent most of the past few seasons with Mexican youth national teams, including four starts in the under-20 World Cup in 2013.
Tigres UANL is in Liga MX.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures