FC Dallas Transfers Keeper To Mexican Club Tigres
Sports Fan Insider
FRISCO (AP) — FC Dallas has transferred goalkeeper Richard Sanchez to the Mexican club Tigres UANL.
The 20-year-old Sanchez signed a homegrown contract with FC Dallas in 2011 and has spent parts of two seasons with the reserve team. He also spent a portion of 2013 with Fort Lauderdale of the NASL.
Sanchez has spent most of the past few seasons with Mexican youth national teams, including four starts in the under-20 World Cup in 2013.
Tigres UANL is in Liga MX.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Over 100 Dogs Rescued From Wood County Home, 38 Up For Adoption
- Dallas Woman Sentenced To Life In Starvation Death
- Texas ‘My Plates’ Reaches $25M Goal Early
- Texas Needs Extra Year For New Teacher Evaluations
- UFC Welterweight Robbie Lawler Previews Saturday’s Main Event
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures