Due to the lack of organs for transplants, it is now possible for friends, family or even strangers to donate a kidney, bone marrow or stem cells to those in need.
Be The Match is the world’s largest and most diverse donor registry to help patients with blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma. People between the ages of 18 and 44 are most urgently needed right now to match those on the transplant waiting list. Click here for more information on how you can help.
The Baylor Annette C. and Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute staff members are available to discuss any questions you, your potential donor or family members may have about donating a living kidney. Potential kidney donors may call and complete a health screening questionnaire by phone: 817-922-2990 in Fort Worth or 214-820-GIFT (214-820-4438) in Dallas.
- Man Wanted For Shooting Victim Through Door
- “Pimp” Operating Out of Dallas Hotels Pleads Guilty in Federal Court
- Swimmer Drowns In Lake Worth
- Sand Branch Attorney Says Community Not Asking Dallas County For Money
- On The Rise: Kevin Kisner Building On Defeat
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures