Due to the lack of organs for transplants, it is now possible for friends, family or even strangers to donate a kidney, bone marrow or stem cells to those in need.
Be The Match is the world’s largest and most diverse donor registry to help patients with blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma. People between the ages of 18 and 44 are most urgently needed right now to match those on the transplant waiting list. Click here for more information on how you can help.
The Baylor Annette C. and Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute staff members are available to discuss any questions you, your potential donor or family members may have about donating a living kidney. Potential kidney donors may call and complete a health screening questionnaire by phone: 817-922-2990 in Fort Worth or 214-820-GIFT (214-820-4438) in Dallas.
- Manziel Rep: Attorney Who Accidentally Sent Errant Text Resigns
- Books Set On Fire After Crowley ISD School Broken Into
- Can You Find Potential All-Star Players In Fantasy Baseball On The Waiver Wire?
- Rangers Deserve Better National Recognition
- Sandler: Rangers Win Another Series, Prince Heating Up
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures