Due to the lack of organs for transplants, it is now possible for friends, family or even strangers to donate a kidney, bone marrow or stem cells to those in need.
Be The Match is the world’s largest and most diverse donor registry to help patients with blood cancers like leukemia and lymphoma. People between the ages of 18 and 44 are most urgently needed right now to match those on the transplant waiting list. Click here for more information on how you can help.
The Baylor Annette C. and Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute staff members are available to discuss any questions you, your potential donor or family members may have about donating a living kidney. Potential kidney donors may call and complete a health screening questionnaire by phone: 817-922-2990 in Fort Worth or 214-820-GIFT (214-820-4438) in Dallas.
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Cow Escapes Nativity Scene, Takes Stroll Down Interstate
- Tom Ridge Returns Home Nearly A Month After Heart Attack
- Homeland Secretary: Border Wall Would Help Ease ‘National Crisis’
- Texas 18-Year-Old Indicted On Charges Of Trying To Aid IS
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures