Body Found In Search For Missing Boater On Lake Ray Hubbard
LAKE RAY HUBBARD (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities are searching for an elderly man who was last seen fishing Tuesday afternoon on Lake Ray Hubbard.
Dallas Police Senior Corporal DeMarquis Black says that a body was found near the Highway 66 bridge on the lake, but the identification has not been confirmed.
A pontoon boat was located near the lake’s east shore, but 69-year-old William Neskorik was nowhere to be found.
“Concerned citizens called 9-1-1 at approximately 4:30 p.m. reporting that he observed a pontoon boat earlier in the day further out in the water,” said Corporal Black. “It was now floating along the shoreline and it was unanchored and unoccupied.”
Corporal Black says there’s a chance that Neskorik got off the boat at the shoreline, and it floated away.
Authorities have been searching the area on foot and have boats in the water.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Savvy Shopping Mom Pays It Forward At Christmas
- Lewisville PD Identify Police Shooting Suspect
- Patients Feel The Pinch Of Higher Generic Drug Prices
- DFW Gas Prices Falling In Time For The Holidays
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures