NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – FC Dallas and the U.S. men’s national soccer team have taken to Twitter to help fans get out of work for tomorrow’s match against Germany at 11 a.m. in a crunch World Cup 2014.
FC Dallas tweeted the following letter for workers suffering from “WorldCupititus” to hand to their superiors.
— FC Dallas (@FCDallas) June 25, 2014
But if a note from a fake doctor doesn’t win over their boss, team USA has their backs.
It sent out a similar note asking employers to let workers off the hook. The letter even encourages bosses to lead by example and take the day off, too!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Cowboys Sign Jason Witten To 4-Year Extension
- Supreme Court Rules For Texas Death Row Inmate
- WWE’s Baron Corbin On Conor McGregor, “I Would Slam Him On His Head”
- 30 Players: Rangers’ Nomar Mazara Just Getting Started
- Facebook Adds More Snapchat-Like Features
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures