NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – FC Dallas and the U.S. men’s national soccer team have taken to Twitter to help fans get out of work for tomorrow’s match against Germany at 11 a.m. in a crunch World Cup 2014.
FC Dallas tweeted the following letter for workers suffering from “WorldCupititus” to hand to their superiors.
— FC Dallas (@FCDallas) June 25, 2014
But if a note from a fake doctor doesn’t win over their boss, team USA has their backs.
It sent out a similar note asking employers to let workers off the hook. The letter even encourages bosses to lead by example and take the day off, too!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fallen Marine’s Friend Pays Tribute: ‘He Meant Everything To Me’
- Couple’s Destination Wedding Cancelled By Resort
- Hundreds Testify About Bathroom Privacy Bills At Capitol
- DISD Creating Its Own Hall Of Fame
- Affidavit Details Relationship Between Council Member And 15-Year-Old Girl
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures