NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – FC Dallas and the U.S. men’s national soccer team have taken to Twitter to help fans get out of work for tomorrow’s match against Germany at 11 a.m. in a crunch World Cup 2014.
FC Dallas tweeted the following letter for workers suffering from “WorldCupititus” to hand to their superiors.
— FC Dallas (@FCDallas) June 25, 2014
But if a note from a fake doctor doesn’t win over their boss, team USA has their backs.
It sent out a similar note asking employers to let workers off the hook. The letter even encourages bosses to lead by example and take the day off, too!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 10-Year-Old Taken To Hospital After Near-Drowning
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- North Texans Remember Garland and Rowlett Tornadoes
- Tony Stewart Snaps 84-Race Drought With Win At Sonoma
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures