DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a suspected drunk driver slammed into a family’s car overnight leaving a 4-year old girl in critical condition.
Police say a man driving southbound on Bonnie View near Tioga when he ran a red light and smashed into the car carrying an adult and the little girl.
The child was taken to Children’s Medical Center. The adult in that car was also treated.
Police say the red-light runner will face intoxication assault charges.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Hopeful On Tank For Giants Game
- Former Fort Worth Mortuary Owner Wins Appeal
- Fort Worth Police Looking For Missing 7-Year-Old Boy
- Reinhold Apologizes & Blames Meds For Dallas Arrest
- Student Arrested After Online Threat Made Against Keller ISD School
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures