4-Year Old Critical After Suspected Drunk Driver Hits Family Car
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a suspected drunk driver slammed into a family’s car overnight leaving a 4-year old girl in critical condition.
Police say a man driving southbound on Bonnie View near Tioga when he ran a red light and smashed into the car carrying an adult and the little girl.
The child was taken to Children’s Medical Center. The adult in that car was also treated.
Police say the red-light runner will face intoxication assault charges.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- FBI, Benbrook Police Looking For Missing 9-Year-Old
- Sharp Limits On Media Access To Records Likely To Be Dropped
- Voluntary Evacuations In Kaufman County Over Bridge Concerns
- Folks Flock To Lake Arlington On Memorial Day
- Mansfield Police Officer Drives Donations To Omaha
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures