DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a suspected drunk driver slammed into a family’s car overnight leaving a 4-year old girl in critical condition.
Police say a man driving southbound on Bonnie View near Tioga when he ran a red light and smashed into the car carrying an adult and the little girl.
The child was taken to Children’s Medical Center. The adult in that car was also treated.
Police say the red-light runner will face intoxication assault charges.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth ISD Superintendent Recommends New Elementary School
- Stars Release 2017-2018 Schedule
- Uptown Target Attack Victim Sues The Retail Giant
- Dallas County Reports First Imported Case Of Dengue
- Fort Worth Zoo Welcomes Another New Baby Giraffe
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures