Cowboys Get Ravens LB McClain, Put Lee On Season-Ending IR
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
IRVING, Texas (AP) – The Dallas Cowboys have acquired the rights to former Baltimore linebacker Rolando McClain and are placing Sean Lee on season-ending injured reserve with a torn knee ligament.
The team reported on its website Tuesday that it also would send a sixth-round pick in next year’s draft to the Ravens while getting a seventh-round pick in return.
McClain was the eighth overall pick by Oakland in 2010, but off-the-field issues, including multiple arrests, shortened his career. He has been retired and hasn’t played since 2012.
McClain, who turns 25 this month, has 173 tackles and 6 1/2 sacks in 41 career games over three seasons.
Lee tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in the first offseason practice.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police Searching For Missing 76-Year-Old Woman
- PayPal Opens The Door A Bit For Bitcoin Payments
- Woman Breaks Window, Rescues Baby In San Antonio
- Armed Robber Holds Euless Clerk At Knifepoint
- Residents Shocked By Murder In Secluded, Colleyville Neighborhood
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures