Pepsi CEO Says Women Can’t Have It All
NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - Indra Nooyi, the female CEO of beverage giant PepsiCo, said that women cannot “have it all,” and are “screwed” when it comes to work-life balance. Her comments are now getting a lot of attention online.
Nooyi is the latest female leader of a major corporation to talk about balancing her family and her job as an executive. In a recent interview, she gave a brutally honest and, at times, humorous opinion on the issue.
“I don’t think women can have it all,” Nooyi said. “I just don’t think so.”
Nooyi joined PepsiCo 20 years ago and was named CEO in 2006. She is the mother of two kids, and has never shied away from talking about the challenges that come with being a parent while running a Fortune 500 company.
Watch the video above to see more from Nooyi’s interview. What do you think about her comments?
- Texas Tech Upsets No. 9 Iowa State 78-73
- Jones Helps Texas A&M Outlast Tennessee 67-61
- Abbott Donors Have Strong Week; Inaugural Turnout Lags
- Bomb Threat Against 2 Planes At Atlanta’s Main airport
- Plano Police Arrest Suspect With Possible Link To Burglaries
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures