BELTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Eighty-one-year old Juanito Ortiz was arrested Thursday and charged with sexually assaulting a young family member.
Bell County Sheriff’s investigators reopened Ortiz’s case from 2012 where the juvenile reported he was sexually assaulting her. After re-interviewing the victim and witnesses along with reviewing all the physical evidence investigators presented a case to the Bell County District Attorney’s Office.
Ortiz is currently awaiting trial in the Bell County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Shippy & Luds: In The 5 Hole: Reaction To Benn’s Contract Extension
- Everybody Love Everybody Movement Born Here
- Southwest Airlines Still Dealing With Delays After Outage
- Domestic Violence Survivor Gives Hope, One Basket At A Time
- Clinton Taps Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine For VP
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures