BELTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Eighty-one-year old Juanito Ortiz was arrested Thursday and charged with sexually assaulting a young family member.
Bell County Sheriff’s investigators reopened Ortiz’s case from 2012 where the juvenile reported he was sexually assaulting her. After re-interviewing the victim and witnesses along with reviewing all the physical evidence investigators presented a case to the Bell County District Attorney’s Office.
Ortiz is currently awaiting trial in the Bell County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SEC Football Report: A&M Outscores Arkansas, Florida Escapes
- Documents Detail Police Findings After Plano Mass Murder
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: NFC North Rivalry Renewed Between Chicago And Green Bay on CBS
- President Trump Says He’ll Visit Puerto Rico Next Tuesday
- Patient At Center Of Utah Nurse’s High-Profile Arrest Dies
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures