81-Year-Old Charged With Sexual Assault Of Minor
BELTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Eighty-one-year old Juanito Ortiz was arrested Thursday and charged with sexually assaulting a young family member.
Bell County Sheriff’s investigators reopened Ortiz’s case from 2012 where the juvenile reported he was sexually assaulting her. After re-interviewing the victim and witnesses along with reviewing all the physical evidence investigators presented a case to the Bell County District Attorney’s Office.
Ortiz is currently awaiting trial in the Bell County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert
- Woman On Flight With North Texas Ebola Patient Plans To Sue
- Texas Keeps NCAA Hopes Alive, Beats No. 14 Baylor 61-59
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures