BELTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Eighty-one-year old Juanito Ortiz was arrested Thursday and charged with sexually assaulting a young family member.
Bell County Sheriff’s investigators reopened Ortiz’s case from 2012 where the juvenile reported he was sexually assaulting her. After re-interviewing the victim and witnesses along with reviewing all the physical evidence investigators presented a case to the Bell County District Attorney’s Office.
Ortiz is currently awaiting trial in the Bell County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Heat Keeping First Responders In North Texas Busy
- Blind Veteran Injured While Protecting His American Flag
- Rangers Turn 3 Rays Miscues Into 4-3 Win
- Beloved Texas Rangers Fan Sister Frances Dies At 90
- Trump: USS Ford Is ‘100,000-Ton Message To The World’
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures