BELTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Eighty-one-year old Juanito Ortiz was arrested Thursday and charged with sexually assaulting a young family member.
Bell County Sheriff’s investigators reopened Ortiz’s case from 2012 where the juvenile reported he was sexually assaulting her. After re-interviewing the victim and witnesses along with reviewing all the physical evidence investigators presented a case to the Bell County District Attorney’s Office.
Ortiz is currently awaiting trial in the Bell County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- New Approach To Panhandling Concerns In Deep Ellum Aimed At Givers
- 18-Year-Old Identified As Victim Of Fiery Tractor-Trailer Crash In Grand Prairie
- Dallas May Steep Up K2 Regulations
- Twitter Reacts To Super Bowl 50
- Denver Broncos Win Super Bowl 50
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures