Consumer Reports Lists Best, Worst Fast Food Restaurants
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Consumer Reports is rolling out the results of its new fast-food survey in the August issue.
The survey, which includes 65 restaurant chains, is based on responses from more than 32,000 subscribers.
Chains including Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out Burger and Little Caesars scored high marks, while giants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC ranked near the bottom.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Consumer Reports Senior Projects Editor Tod Marks.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Plano Man Living With Deadly Condition Thankful To See Another Holiday
- Doctors: Play It Safe When Christmas Decorating
- Banks Declining Purchases For Protection But Frustrate Customer
- Mavs Travel North To Face Raptors
- Stars Look To Extend Winning Streak Against Wild
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures