DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Consumer Reports is rolling out the results of its new fast-food survey in the August issue.
The survey, which includes 65 restaurant chains, is based on responses from more than 32,000 subscribers.
Chains including Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out Burger and Little Caesars scored high marks, while giants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC ranked near the bottom.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Consumer Reports Senior Projects Editor Tod Marks.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Threatens Legal Action Against Non-Profit Aiding Syrian Refugees
- DISD Teacher Wins $100,000 Grant
- Dallas Man Condemned For 1993 Slaying Loses Federal Appeal
- Bank Robbed In Fort Worth, Suspect Caught
- American Airlines Passenger Service Employees Approve Contract
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures