DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Consumer Reports is rolling out the results of its new fast-food survey in the August issue.
The survey, which includes 65 restaurant chains, is based on responses from more than 32,000 subscribers.
Chains including Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out Burger and Little Caesars scored high marks, while giants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC ranked near the bottom.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Consumer Reports Senior Projects Editor Tod Marks.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Gets Life Back After ID Thief Sentenced To Prison
- Top 5 Ways To Stay Safe At The Airport
- DPD Officer’s Injury From Ambush Ruled “Accidental”
- Rowlett Officer Sips Tea With Child He Saved From Choking
- Clinton Wins Historic Nomination, Emotional Boost From Bill
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures