Consumer Reports Lists Best, Worst Fast Food Restaurants
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – Consumer Reports is rolling out the results of its new fast-food survey in the August issue.
The survey, which includes 65 restaurant chains, is based on responses from more than 32,000 subscribers.
Chains including Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out Burger and Little Caesars scored high marks, while giants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC ranked near the bottom.
KRLD’s Chris Sommer spoke with Consumer Reports Senior Projects Editor Tod Marks.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Looks At Cases After Jury Convicts Man Of 3 Serial Murders
- Southlake Police Arrest Ex-Student For Alleged Threats
- I-30 Construction ‘Bumps’ Mean Repairs Will Take Longer
- Rangers Set Record For Players Used In MLB Season
- Fort Worth Ebola Survivor: ‘I Felt Like I Was Going To Die’
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures