GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grand Prairie police have arrested Billy Jarrett, 55, as a suspect the stabbing death of another homeless man.
The victim was found lying in the middle of a road near 1500 N. Beltline Road in the early morning hours of July 2.
Police identified Jarrett as a suspect and passed out flyers in that area with his name and photo.
A tip from the public helped police find him and take him into custody Saturday morning,
Jarrett, 55, has been booked in the Grand Prairie Detention Facility and is being held on a $100,000 bond for murder.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Targeting Aggressive Panhandlers
- Men Survive Avalanche; Take Selfies Waiting For Help
- Man Arrested In Fort Worth For Sexual Assault Of A Child
- Senate Confirms Trump’s Pick To Run The CIA
- Little Elm Community Still Grieving Detective Jerry Walker’s Loss
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures