GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grand Prairie police have arrested Billy Jarrett, 55, as a suspect the stabbing death of another homeless man.
The victim was found lying in the middle of a road near 1500 N. Beltline Road in the early morning hours of July 2.
Police identified Jarrett as a suspect and passed out flyers in that area with his name and photo.
A tip from the public helped police find him and take him into custody Saturday morning,
Jarrett, 55, has been booked in the Grand Prairie Detention Facility and is being held on a $100,000 bond for murder.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Small Texas Town Comes Under Fire For Cross In Public Park
- Pebble Discontinuing Smartwatches After Sale To Fitbit
- NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights Denied Trademark For Nickname
- Delta Upgrading Free Snacks For Economy Travelers
- Texas Gas Prices Reach $1.99 Per Gallon
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures