Fort Worth Man Now Listed As 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added a North Texas man to the states 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list.
In addition to probation and parole violations Randy Hofstetter is wanted for failing to register as a sex offender with the state. The 28-year-old was convicted of three counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child in 2009.
Hofstetter’s last address was in Fort Worth and officials say he has ties to several other North Texas cities, including Arlington, Keller and Hurst.
Hofstetter stands 5’ 7” and weighs approximately 220 pounds. He has several tattoos, including a biohazard emblem on the right side of his chest and a picture of a little girl on the left side of his chest.
A cash reward up to $5,000 is being offered for information leading to Hofstetter’s capture.
Anyone with information about Hofstetter or any other Texas 10 Most Wanted fugitive or sex offender is asked to contact authorities. There are four different ways to provide anonymous tips:
• Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at (800) 252-TIPS (8477)
• Text the letters DPS and then your tip to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone
• Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking the link under the picture
• Tips can also be submitted on Facebook, just click the “SUBMIT A TIP” link underneath the “About” section
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Man Sentenced For Sex Abuse Of Four-Year-Old
- Texas Official: Most Hospitals Can’t Handle Ebola
- 8 Fast Facts About The UNC Academic Fraud Scandal
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures