SMU Offers More Than 100 Dining Room Jobs
Get Breaking News First
UNIVERSITY PARK (CBSDFW.COM) - Southern Methodist University is looking to fill more than 100 jobs Wednesday.
Aramark is hosting a job fair on campus to fill the university’s dining room jobs. Openings include the following positions: utility staff, cooks, bakers, servers, cashiers and more.
The job fair includes interviews Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. The fair takes place in the Arnold Dining Commons Building located at 5905 Bush Avenue.
Parking is available at the new Mustang Center at 6001 Bush Ave. It’s designated as building 104 on campus.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Direct Summer Sun Can Make Playground Equipment Dangerous
- Burned Out Apartment Complex Untouched After 3 Months
- Relief For Families Who Went For Days Without Power
- Summer Caution: Heat-Related Illnesses On The Rise
- Commissioner: Immigrant Children Not Welcome
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures