SMU Offers More Than 100 Dining Room Jobs
UNIVERSITY PARK (CBSDFW.COM) - Southern Methodist University is looking to fill more than 100 jobs Wednesday.
Aramark is hosting a job fair on campus to fill the university’s dining room jobs. Openings include the following positions: utility staff, cooks, bakers, servers, cashiers and more.
The job fair includes interviews Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. The fair takes place in the Arnold Dining Commons Building located at 5905 Bush Avenue.
Parking is available at the new Mustang Center at 6001 Bush Ave. It’s designated as building 104 on campus.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hypothermia Cause Of Death For Mother, Daughter Found In Field
- Joyriders End Up Saving The Day For Stuck Big Rig
- Flights Canceled, Some Schools Close Amid Texas Winter Storm
- Dallas County Deputies Spend Morning Rescuing Stuck Drivers
- 5 Potential Breakout Stars For The Texas Rangers In 2015
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures