UNIVERSITY PARK (CBSDFW.COM) – Southern Methodist University is looking to fill more than 100 jobs Wednesday.
Aramark is hosting a job fair on campus to fill the university’s dining room jobs. Openings include the following positions: utility staff, cooks, bakers, servers, cashiers and more.
The job fair includes interviews Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. The fair takes place in the Arnold Dining Commons Building located at 5905 Bush Avenue.
Parking is available at the new Mustang Center at 6001 Bush Ave. It’s designated as building 104 on campus.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Warren Buffett Sticks To Business, Avoids Politics In Letter
- Jack White Launches Vinyl Record Plant In Detroit
- Lawyer: Muhammad Ali’s Son Detained At Airport, Asked If He’s Muslim
- Mayfield Arrested For Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest
- Former Labor Secretary Tom Perez Elected DNC Chair
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures