Sean Hayes Joins CBS Sitcom “The Millers”
LOS ANGELES (AP) - CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins October 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arrest Made In Dallas Homicide
- Cowboys RB Murray Runs Off With Offensive Player
- Three People Wounded In Nightclub Shooting
- Hundreds Gather To Celebrate Life Of Dallas Artist Roosevelt Wilkerson.
- Former Cowboy Charles Haley Among NFL Hall Of Fame Inductees
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures