Sean Hayes Joins CBS Sitcom “The Millers”
LOS ANGELES (AP) – CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins October 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gary McCord On Quicken Loans National: ‘It’s Going To Be A Great Test’
- Video: Suspects Steal Thousands In Merch From True Religion Store
- Jane Birkin Wants Name Off Hermes Bag After Seeing Texas Croc Video
- New TSA Chief Takes Heat From Washington Over DFW Security Scare
- Review: 5 Ways Windows 10 Fixes Annoyances In Predecessor
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures