LOS ANGELES (AP) – CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins October 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 9-Year-Old Taken To Hospital After Near-Drowning
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- North Texans Remember Garland and Rowlett Tornadoes
- Tony Stewart Snaps 84-Race Drought With Win At Sonoma
- Naval Academy Grad Hurley Wins Quicken Loans National
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures