LOS ANGELES (AP) – CBS says popular sitcom star Sean Hayes is joining the cast of its comedy “The Millers” as a series regular.
Hayes will play the new best friend of the character played by Margo Martindale and a new source of friction for her son, played by Will Arnett, CBS said on Tuesday.
Hayes is best-known from eight seasons on the sitcom “Will & Grace.” Last season he starred in the comedy series “Sean Saves the World.”
“The Millers,” which premiered last fall, is a family comedy also starring Beau Bridges and J.B. Smoove. Its second season begins October 30.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- One Of Texas’ Oldest Veterans Passes Away At 105
- College Student Shot In Face In Her Apartment In Stephenville
- Girls Work Together, Solve Problems Better Than Boys, Study Claims
- Top Fantasy Waiver Wire Pickups For NFL Week 15
- Denton School Board Moves To Fix School Rename Vote
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures