Former Admin At School For Special Needs Kids Arrested For Sexual Assault
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A co-founder of a North Texas school for special needs kids is accused of sexually assaulting some students.
On Thursday police arrested 66-year old David Paul Green on four counts of sexual assault of a child and one count of indecency with a child. There’s another charge that is pending.
Nicole Rodriguez with Carrollton police says detectives believe the assaults happened between 1998-2010 when Green ran the St. Anthony School in Carrollton.
According to police all of the victims were between the age of 14-16 when the alleged assaults happened.
Green is listed as the current Executive Director for the private San Marco School in Plano. It’s also a school to help challenged students.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No Carbon Monoxide Detectors In Most North Texas Schools
- Tea Party-Backed Texas Lawmaker Wants Marijuana Legalized
- Gas Leak Discovered Adjacent To Dallas House Explosion
- Former Top NFL Executive Expressed Seat Concerns To Jerry Jones
- Garland PD Investigate Possible Murder/Suicide At Assisted Living Facility
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures