AA International Flight To DFW Makes Emergency Landing
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM)- An American Airlines flight from London on its way to Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport Friday night was diverted for an emergency landing in Tulsa,
Oklahoma after the crew reported a mechanical issue with one of the plane’s engines.
The Boeing 777 landed with no problems despite the engine issues and all 230 passengers and 14 crewmembers were fine.
Another plane came from DFW to pick up the passengers and the crewmembers and the plane landed in Dallas at 11:45 p.m. the same night.
Since this was an international flight, the passengers had to wait on the plane until they were rescued.
The Tulsa airport said a customs official monitored the situation until passengers crew members changed flights.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Man Guilty Of Sexual Assault Posted To Facebook
- Sketch Released Of Man Who Attacked Woman Walking Her Dogs
- Crash Shuts Down Northbound U.S. 75
- Rockwall PTA Fundraiser For Time-Strapped Parents Goes Viral
- USDA To Approve Simplot’s Genetically Engineered Potato
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures