SPRINGTOWN (CBSDFW.COM) – The panic and outrage can be heard in a mother’s voice as she calls 911 to report her home has been broken into and her daughter has been molested.
CBS 11 has obtained the 911 call taken after police say a four-time deportee broke into a Parker County home and touched a 9-year-old girl. Authorities say Israel Andrade, 35, was found with a cell phone taken from the home and a pair of the the mother’s and little girl’s underwear.
The mother, who is not being identified by CBS 11, explains that she was sleeping when her daughter woke her up and told her a man had broken into the house and touched her. She says the window in her son’s home was broken and two cell phones were missing from the home.
For 11 years, court records show federal agents have deported Andrade back to Mexico repeatedly. But so far, it appears, nothing has worked — the criminally active man has always managed to slip back into the U.S.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nearly A Dozen Arrested In Texas Human Smuggling Ring
- No Winner Last Night, Powerball Jackpot Now At $478 Million
- Cowboys Draft Pick Dak Prescott Acquitted Of Mississippi DUI
- Dallas Police Locate Missing Mentally Diminished Man With Health Problems
- Democratic Donors, Allies Offer Reward For Trump Tax Returns
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures